I’ve been offline with my family this week-end, so the list comes a bit late.
To make amend this time I’m proposing seven links, instead of the usual five…
- How This Tokyo Bookstore Made Me Fall Back In Love With Print — Tom Downey on Medium shows us this amazing bookstore in Tokyo;
- Facebook Visual Identity, 2012–2013 — for who like me likes branding and the studies on visual identity, this post with a sea of details is like icing on the cake;
- Introducing Windows 10 editions
- Full Circle Magazine: GIMP special edition — a 45-page PDF special on the best open source alternative to Adobe’s Photoshop;
- UX is Useless – Don’t waste time, just start writing code!