Today’s suggestions are – in my opinion – little pearls. The kind of reading that takes time to be assimilated, and then some other time to grow inside you and take you to some new ideas or approach… Enjoy them!
- Dieter Rams and the Relevance of Functionalism — who doesn’t love his approach to design and philosophy of stuff we use everyday? Here you can learn a thing or two about him and his vision…
- Some thoughts on Facebook Instant Articles – my friends at Sketchin wrote an essay on the newest offer to publishers by THE social network, and the positive implications it can have for editors and readers. If just one could trust about FB and his ‘black hole’ approach to everything that’s published on their servers…
- Falling In Love With A Hard Drive … or, How To Name Your Computer and Other Machines — Yes, I am a geek. Always use different naming schemes for the computer networks I manage. Have a laugh reading this [BTW, the NamingSchemes.com cited in the post is part of my bookmark collections since last year!];
- My icon design workflow at Bjango
- In defence of WordPress — today’s trend seems to blame this CMS, alongside any other project wrote in PHP. But no one – except it’s growing user base – seems to notice or appreciate their daily efforts.