- Can They See My Dick? – as seen some time ago in the Edward Snowden’s interview by John Oliver to people in the States (but I think also to people in general) when you talk about privacy as in principle you talk in vain. When you begin to touch a practical example as in the provocative title reported in this article, things begin to get interesting;
- Imagining MessageKit: Apple’s path to turning iMessage into a platform – does Apple’s MessageKit availability from this WWDC 2015 officially starts the notification’s age?
- Cheap Price and Low Quality: Spec Work Marketplaces and Alternative Solutions – Davide talks about the old problem of the valued perception of speculative works;
- The 2016 U.S. Presidential Candidates’ Logos, Ranked. – The narration of politician’s ideals in the U.S.A. is a form of art by itself. In this post we see how well the 2016 candidates are doing;
- Medium: Introducing Letters – Medium reinvents the newsletter … or at least tries to improve the engagement between an Author and his audience;