- Inside Facebook’s Decision to Blow Up the Like Button
- A message from Rod Mathews, VP & GM, Storage Business, regarding the Copy/CudaDrive EOL – I loved Copy. Now they’re closing it …
- The REAL legacy of Steve Jobs – some time ago I reported a quote from this post. Here’s the original link in can you missed it!
- Why Mobile First Is Outdated – interesting point of view to consider if you’re into designing products for the Web;
- Apple takes its eye off the ball: Why Apple fans are really coming to hate Apple software
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- Are Some Fonts More Believable Than Others?
Given the silence in this period, here’s a 7 link bonanza. Also: will the latest two post convince your colleague to drop Comics Sans on his presentations at work?