- The Terminal — Craig Hockenberry tips, tricks and customization in Terminal.app;
- Sites with High Quality Photos You Can Use for Free — a great resource list by Chris Coyer for CSS-Tricks;
- iOS slips to 72% enterprise share in Q1 2015, Android hits 26%, and Windows Phone stays flat at 1%
- How the Apple Watch Cured My iPhone Addiction
- OFFICE TODAY — Automatticians work from their own home or office anywhere in the world. Some of those places are pretty awesome.
I have learned that the preparation phase, the phase that gets the least attention when reading up on the matter, can and will break the entire chain that follows, when not executed in a thoughtful manner.
- Apple and Microsoft’s visions for the future are delightfully different – One wants the device at the center of your life, the other wants to make the device irrelevant
- Modern minimalism IS the right choice — Andrew Burton replies on the five chapter’s exposition by Eli Schiff on the decadence of modern web / app / icon design;
- How to pick the nicest font
- Expo 2015 in Milan is – for the hopeful – a sign that Italy is back on its feet
- 10 Photographers That Will Alter Your Perception of 500px
I am starting to curate a reading list of the most significant reads I do everyday. I bookmark quite a lot of things over my Pinboard account, but there I cannot put enough emphasis on the better ones.
So here we go. Let’s start…
- Browser Testing Is No Fun, But These Tools Will Help Make Your Life Easier
- Fall of the Designer Part V: Self-flagellation – the fifth (and last ?) chapter of Eli Schiffh essay on the decadent trend in design…
- The full-stack employee
- Racking MAC PROS
- A Photographer Captures a 37-Minute Exposure of the Moon Streaking Across the Sky
… a video from Wired Gadget Lab, via The Phoblogapher
… is an amazing Tumblr space, born this january which shows with beautiful photographies how smartphones (iPhone, in facts) have entirely replaced a number of hardware we used to use in differents life’s situations.
Every scroll through Twitter puts at least one person’s bad day, shitty experience, or moment of snark in front of me. These are good happy people – I know many of them in real life – but for whatever reason, Twitter is the place they let their shit loose. And while it’s easy to do, it’s not comfortable to be around. I don’t enjoy it.
Every scroll through Instagram puts someone’s good day in front of me. A vacation picture, something new they got that they love, pictures of nature, pictures of people they love, places they’ve been, and stuff they want to cheer about. It’s just flat out harder to be negative when sharing a picture. This isn’t a small thing – it’s a very big deal. I feel good when I browse Instagram.
That’s the feel that matters.
Infinit is the definitive application for creatives who need their photos, videos and files delivered no matter what. No file size limit. Always works!