- Cloud-Native is about Culture, non Containers
- Ditch the digital notes: Handwriting is way better for memorization and speed
- The educational and economic necessity of lifelong learning
- How To Stop Facebook From Tracking You? (Off-Facebook Activity) – do yourself a favor and apply this step-by-step procedure.
Hybrid working will look very different when it is not conducted under COVID conditions. The issues that will affect people’s day-to-day working lives and how these will be contested have largely been ignored. We need to debate what we want from our working lives – and more widely our homes and our communities – and we need to do it now.The Conversation
- Apple Is the $2.3 Trillion Fortress That Tim Cook Built
- After Working at Google, I’ll Never Let Myself Love a Job Again — “I learned the hard way that no publicly traded company is a family.”
- Font size is useless; let’s fix it
- Working and Learning from Home with Young Children
- 10 Things That Will Save You So Much Trouble At The Office.;
Third link proposed today, it’s one of the best thing “about Apple” read in a while.
A friend pointed me to this Apple commercial, focusing on the privacy that one’s device allows its user… implying that iOS non-users are completely out in the open and left to their own devices in this snooping world.
Beyond this message, while true in the current state of affairs where Android has no protection in this regard, I found the commercial’s fusion of video, text and pacing masterful. Perfect, simply.
Anne-Laure is always a pleasure to listen. Funny, precise, concise and right to the point. If you don’t follow her work, you’re losing something…