Business is not just interconnecting virtually, but also in reality. The Fourth Industrial Revolution will not work without relationships between people.
Steve Daniels, previously Executive Director of Makeshift magazine and now on its advisory board, has written a long and insightful article over Medium about what it really means, and needs to be done and envisioned, today in the media market.
Steve talks about the physical printing process, and the marketing and communications strategy to evaluate if you want to start such a business. But I think that many of his points can apply to ANY business … and to any “brand” you want to promote.
Have a read, and tell me if you agree with my feelings …
Think Indifferent. That is, care only about the product, not the myriad producers, whether factory workers in China or staff members in Cupertino, or colleagues like Wozniak, Kottke, and Tevanian, who had been crucial to Apple’s success.
A great article by Sue Halpern.
It was a somewhat uncomfortable reading for me. But nonetheless a worthy one!
- The Terminal — Craig Hockenberry tips, tricks and customization in Terminal.app;
- Sites with High Quality Photos You Can Use for Free — a great resource list by Chris Coyer for CSS-Tricks;
- iOS slips to 72% enterprise share in Q1 2015, Android hits 26%, and Windows Phone stays flat at 1%
- How the Apple Watch Cured My iPhone Addiction
- OFFICE TODAY — Automatticians work from their own home or office anywhere in the world. Some of those places are pretty awesome.