- Coexisting with the Coronavirus — "COVID-19 is likely to become an endemic disease. How will our immune systems resist it?” … a bit long, but really interesting!
- The Most Important Question to Ask Yourself When Building Your Brand — nothing really new here, but interesting despite all;
- iOS 15 Privacy Guide: Private Relay, Hide My Email, Mail Privacy Protection, App Reports and More – MacRumors lists all the news into the lastest mobile operating system by Apple;
- WordPress Block Patterns. What they are and where to find them
- Walking as a Productivity System — How walks create the foundation of Craig Mod’s creative work;
- Signal, the secure messaging app: A guide for beginners
- A Personal Digital Reset — Anil Dash: “ Even the most well-intentioned creators of tech don’t know how their work fits into your life. And that’s not to mention the techies who aren’t well-intentioned.”
- Running a Successful Membership / Subscription Program — an essay by Craig Mod;
- How to get yourself out of a funk
- Craig Mod: (extended) Offscreen Magazine Interview
- The Web is a customer service medium – an essay by Paul Ford from 2011 highlighted by Ivan Rachieli on his personal newsletter (in Italian, but really worth subscribing and translating IMHO). Thanks Ivan.
So if you find your Facebook newsfeed full of inanity, start hiding. It’s easy. If you’re friends with a loudmouth, shut ‘em up. Simple. This isn’t magic. Facebook made it easy to hide for a reason — they know they won’t always get it right. One person can only read so many status updates in a single day. Make ‘em good.
Craig Mod ☞ Facebook is just fine