It’s main features are:
- Library management
- Table of Contents
- Additional options: Text Size, Color
- Reader can choose how many columns they want in a book
- Mouse & Trackpad gestures support
- Multiselection in Library view
- E-book library in two views
- Book pane selection. Book can be displayed in one, two or three panes
- Font and background selection
- Plays audio & video
- Fixed Layout
- QuickLook plugin that previews ePub file metadata directly from the Finder
Fontfabric type foundry presents Uni Sans Free. Four font weights set in Caps from our well known best seller Uni Sans, available for free download.
Designed by Svet Simov, Ani Petrova (cyrillic alphabet), Vasil Stanev (font development).
Presentation designed by Radomir Tinkov.
Connect – an iPhone Contact Manager by Dexem
Luculent is a family of scalable (vector), monospaced, geometric sans-serif screen fonts designed for programmers. I began developing it in October 2008 after trying out as many of the available programming typefaces as I could find at the time. I wanted a pleasant looking typeface that could stand up to many hours a day of scrutiny. Though many good ones exist, none of them quite satisfied me or had every feature that I wanted. I decided to try making my own and the result was Luculent.
darktable is an open source photography workflow application and RAW developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
It’s a multiplatform software, available for GNU/Linux, Windows and OS X and I will give it a look in the coming days, since I’m in the middle of exporting my images out of iPhoto and searching for an alternative.