- Inside Facebook’s Decision to Blow Up the Like Button
- A message from Rod Mathews, VP & GM, Storage Business, regarding the Copy/CudaDrive EOL – I loved Copy. Now they’re closing it …
- The REAL legacy of Steve Jobs – some time ago I reported a quote from this post. Here’s the original link in can you missed it!
- Why Mobile First Is Outdated – interesting point of view to consider if you’re into designing products for the Web;
- Apple takes its eye off the ball: Why Apple fans are really coming to hate Apple software
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- Are Some Fonts More Believable Than Others?
Given the silence in this period, here’s a 7 link bonanza. Also: will the latest two post convince your colleague to drop Comics Sans on his presentations at work?
- Moving to London? A quick guide
- Un carattere per l’identità italiana – Dal Bodoni al Titillium – an italian article on the Titillium font face chosen ad THE typeface for our public administrations websites and official documents,
- Four Things Working at Facebook Has Taught Me About Design Critique
- Oh Sh*t. Your top female talent is pregnant.
- The Triumph of Email
Facebook was always that family dinner that you were forced to attend, but secretly hated. Google+ was that cool coffee shop down the street…where you could hang out with people…you actually had something in common with.
… so well said!
- When Solid State Drives are not that solid
- How We Changed the Facebook Friends Icon
- Designing Data-Driven Interfaces – Telling the story of your data
- The REAL reason Slack became a billion dollar company – And why its business model is evilly brilliant and Twitter is going nowhere
- I Deleted My Entire iTunes Library And You Can Too