- Apps aren’t dead, they’ve just evolved
- Silicon Valley should welcome the scrutiny
- Five Things Nobody Has Told You About The Apple iMac
- Zuckerberg and the Imaginary Cosmopolitan
- Diagnosing the Italian disease
I recently returned to the 2015 15-inch MacBook Pro after a year away.
I thought it would feel like a downgrade, or like going back in time. I feared that it would feel thick, heavy, and cumbersome. I expected it to just look impossibly old.
It feels as delightful as when I first got one in 2012. It’s fast, capable, and reliable. It gracefully does what I need it to do. […]
It feels like a professional tool, made by people who love and need computers, at the top of their game.
It helps us perform our work, rather than adding to our workload.
This is the peak. This is the best laptop that has ever existed.
I hope it’s not the best laptop that will ever exist.
Marco Arment, 14 Nov. 2017
Sparkling year’s end for the IT hardware industry. This HP Pavilion Wave seems a good-looking media-center.