A nice Instagram account to lighten up your day. I do like very much the illustrations!
- Explain Bitcoin Like I’m Five
- Ethics can’t be a side hustle
- Instagram Makes a Smooth Move to Python 3
- We need to document macOS
- Google Spent 2 Years Studying 180 Teams. The Most Successful Ones Shared These 5 Traits
Three months after the latest, here it is again a selection of nice reads I want to share with you. Hope you’ll enjoy it!
- The ideal design workflow – this excursus over the tools in modern design workflow made me laugh 🙂
- Instagram’s Abomination, part II — Eli Schiff examines the new Instagram logo;
- 3 years of Unsplash — Unsplash’s team tells us the growth from a site with nice photos to a service with API and co.;
- Essential Ingredients of a WordPress Website — Sara Rosso speech on the best practices for a good and well executed (WordPress) website;
- On icons – iA essay on icons usage in modern design;
Today here’s a seven link bonanza for what I wish will be a relaxed summer Sunday for you all …
- UH OH: Windows 10 will share your Wi-Fi key with your friends’ friends
- Designmodo: Great Font Combination
- The Problem With Putting All the World’s Code in GitHub — everybody loves Github. But this love can’t be blindfolded!;
- re:designed – Eli Schiff on the Apple iOS Music app (plus Facebook and Instagram) redesign;
- Blogging Site Medium Rolls Out Password-Free Email Logins – WTF? security via non-encrypted email? They must be kidding!
- Concord, Contrast, and Conflict… Oh my! – a nice post from Winter Hebert explaining typography;
- Jony’s Patience — you can’t achieve success with a short commitment. Jonathan Ive 23+ years at Apple tells us so…
Beauty is in honesty and in the real. You have a voice. You have the tools. You have everything you need. So do it. And don’t stop half way. Put yourself out there and you’ll inspire others who share your struggle.