#bestnine2018 makes a reliable service putting together my best moments shared on Instagram this year… and yours? It’s a snapshot of what aspects of your – online – life?
A nice Instagram account to lighten up your day. I do like very much the illustrations!
- Explain Bitcoin Like I’m Five
- Ethics can’t be a side hustle
- Instagram Makes a Smooth Move to Python 3
- We need to document macOS
- Google Spent 2 Years Studying 180 Teams. The Most Successful Ones Shared These 5 Traits
Three months after the latest, here it is again a selection of nice reads I want to share with you. Hope you’ll enjoy it!
- The ideal design workflow – this excursus over the tools in modern design workflow made me laugh 🙂
- Instagram’s Abomination, part II — Eli Schiff examines the new Instagram logo;
- 3 years of Unsplash — Unsplash’s team tells us the growth from a site with nice photos to a service with API and co.;
- Essential Ingredients of a WordPress Website — Sara Rosso speech on the best practices for a good and well executed (WordPress) website;
- On icons – iA essay on icons usage in modern design;