- Apps aren’t dead, they’ve just evolved
- Silicon Valley should welcome the scrutiny
- Five Things Nobody Has Told You About The Apple iMac
- Zuckerberg and the Imaginary Cosmopolitan
- Diagnosing the Italian disease
President Obama is meeting tonight with Apple CEO Steve Jobs, Google CEO Eric Schmidt, and Mark Zuckerberg, founder and CEO of Facebook, among others. – Preston Gralla writes for Computerworld. – Given that the dinner is being hailed as a discussion of the president’s efforts to promote innovation, and not just as a dinner for leaders in Silicon Valley, why was Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer left off the list???
MacDailyNews Take: “Because it’s an innovation dinner, dummy. And, they already booked a creepy clown. Now, if there’s ever a dinner for buffoons who were destined for a lifetime of selling used Fords, but instead lucked into unbelievably fortunate dorm assignments???”