A fascinating technical evolution that allows the photo-editing software, driven by artificial intelligence systems, to replace the closed eyes in our photographic shots with a pair of open eyes coming from our photo library.
(just a quick test to see if and how the Instagram URL works in WordPress.com).
OK, I know … today’s Easter Monday and the sun shines and the weather is fantastic (at least here). Perfect day for going out and have a wonderful offline time. But if you’re not in such position – or mood – and want to relax at home reading something, here are my ‘classic’ five link list of posts worth a mention…
- IBM’s Quest To Design The “New Helvetica”
- Why IBM Created Its Own Typeface After A Century Without One
- Researchers can determine what smartphone a photo was taken on by analyzing it
- Why millennials are facing the scariest financial future of any generation since the Great Depression.
- Firefox is on a slippery slope
- Why we choose profit
- An analysis of the licenses used by 75+ Open Source projects across 35 companies
- Does constantly photographing my life ruin it, or help me remember it?
- 22 Essential Tips for Choosing the Best Possible Domain Name for a Website (2017)
Coming back after another month of hiatus, here’s my list of notable readings for this Sunday. Hope you’ll enjoy them.
But, anyway, leave a comment if you like to share your opinion…