- Was There a Civilization On Earth Before Humans?
- Web Typography Resources – A (growing) list of web typography related apps, tools, plugins and other resources for web designers and web developers.
- Silicon Valley’s Saudi Arabia Problem
- Tech’s high speed, and my low tide
- How RSS Feeds Will Give You More Efficiency And Control
- NiemanLab: How Jason Kottke is thinking about kottke.org at 20
- In Your Face: China’s all-seeing state
- What’s the difference between UX and UI design? – And some tips for you to get started with both.
- The world needs more modest, linear growth companies. Please make some.
- Italian election leaves science out in the cold
Here’s my suggested reading list for this Sunday. Last week I forgot to post, given the aftermaths of the first edition of the WordCamp Bari 2018, sorry. If you have time for just a single articole… well, my choice has been put in evidence 😉
A fascinating journey into the world of plant genetics!
… maybe it’s time to start thinking of tree as a verb, rather than a noun — tree-ing, or tree-ifying. It’s a strategy, a way of being, like swimming or flying, even though to our eyes it’s happening in very slow motion. Tree-ing with no finish in sight — until an ax, or a pest, or a bolt of Thanksgiving lightning strikes it down.
via PhD Comics →
Today something different … enjoy!